Ceramic Band Heaters
Super Heater's Ceramic Band Heaters were developed to meet industrial requirements for high temperature long lasting heaters.
They are ideally suited to comply with today's new resins, which calls for ever-increasing process temperatures. An additional advantage of the Ceramic Band Heaters is that they transfer heat through conduction and radiation. This makes their tightness on barrels less critical; thus they are less prone to thermal expansion problems.
Theoretically, there are no restrictions on the diameter that ceramic band heaters can attain; however, because these heaters utilize ceramic tiles that are available only in specific lengths, the width of these heaters falls within a certain incremental range of sizes.
- Control of steatite ceramic material can work up to 800°C.
- Max working temperature up to 500°C.
- Packing density 60 W/sq inch.
- Can be made as air cooling perforated ceramic heater for fast cooling and heating.
- Power saving up to 30% for same.
- Plastic processing machinery.
- Chemical vessels.
- Rubber Industry.
- Packaging Industry.
If Heating is your Problem ... We are your Solution.CALL TO ACTION